18.6.09

Maria Duval Testimony #25

Dear Maria Duval,

I was so happy to receive your letter on March 26th 99. It was certainly a matter of urgency. You came to my rescue Maria.

Since January 20th I had to go to see my family doctor I knew something was wrong with me it was a urine problem I was very weary.

My doctor send me to the hospital for a urine test and the results was that I had another test at her office on May 11/99’ there was no blood in the urine that day it was OK.

But, she refered me to a (Urologist) the appointment is June 17th. I really feel so protected by all the prayers and good words you tell me and the meetings it feels so (powerful) It’s a lot better for me.

And on May 13, I got up that morning and I could feel something different inside me. I went to the bathroom and check my urine in the toilet bowl and it was normal color for the first time since January 99’.

From January 99 to May 13, I was really sick with it and feeling tired a lot. But, I have so much confidence in all you tell me to do and it feels so powerfull I know I will be OK.

I feel tense a lot but I pray the ‘‘Divine Spirit’’ 2 to 3 times a day. It really help me. I always have you on my mind I know you are there for me and you are so powerfull.

I like everything you tell me to do I don’t want to forget a thing. I have difficulty with the breathing I practice during the day.

I’ll be glad when the date to open my 3rd letter will come in July.

I’m so happy that I found a special friend like you. I never want to loose you Maria.

Another thing I’d like to tell you is about a sweepstakes I am registered in. It’s the ‘‘Canadian Family Publishers’’ there is large amount of money to the awarded until the end of the year 99’.

So, I will send more news about me after the results from the (Urologist) ‘‘That is my wish to have good results.’’
It’s all about my health.

I have trouble with the heart sometimes
Thank you Maria
From
Alphonsine D.

No comments:

Post a Comment