9.7.09

Maria Duval Testimony #28

Dear Maria Duval,

The reason for my writing today is that I would like to thank you for her work on my horoscope and forecast.

Of course, at first I was sceptical. But when I started reading my understanding grew proportionally, the more I read and reread, the more I could see why there could be tensions with some people, but relationships with others are so much easier. Maria Duval you have explained it clearly, so now I know how it all works.

Also, you had forecast there could money be coming my way. I had no idea where it could be coming from, until I received an unexpected tax refund of over $400.-. Naturally my respect for your work grew.

Maria, you also had predicted something remarkable happening around the middle of last November. Out on walk in bright sunshine on a crisp morning I noticed a shadow gliding over me and my dog. Startled I looked up and saw a golden eagle so close I could distinguish single feathers. A beautiful sight. Fascinated I didn’t watch my step and fell into a rabbit hole. Thinking I had only pulled a muscle in my back and would be able to take care of that; it turned out worse: the shock had released the stored chickenpox virus, and I came down with shingles. Not so very pleasant. But I learned my lesson to carefully heed what you have to say, and read your work regularly in order to better watch out around specific times.

I also learned a lot about myself that I could not understand before. So I am very pleased and can only recommend highly of your work.

Please accept my sincere thanks.

Thank you

Ursula S.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Maria Duval,
    Greeting, Mdm Maria Duval. I'm Chia Chun who resides in Malaysia, Penang. I have received 3 or 4 letters from you over the past 2 months. What u had sent to me were inspiring, aspecially the book. However, when you requested for another RM100, I don't know whether I should continue to feed my faith in you or my scepticism. My mum also received some letters from you but she doesn't trust things sound like that. And she afraid all these are the work of scam. Mdm, if u r really real and u did know me(I suppose u should hav a little impression on me, right? Since I had post in money before), let me know. Convince me.
    My email is lee_chia_chun@hotmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recebí unas cartas ahora hace una semana y lasperdí en una bolsa cuando me dirigí una correos.
    Por favor me las puedes reenviarlas?

      Mi nombre: Nely Maria Silva de Oliveira (30-08-53 (13:30 HS) (LOCAL DE NASCIMENTO: Aracaju_SE-Brasil)

    Mi dirección actual:


      C / Villalobos 145 - 11 - puerta 2
      28018 Madrid - España

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Maria

    Im not sure if you exist because i have been getting letters from you but coming from Malaysia and not sure if its you and not sure if I should trust the letters given because it is unsafe to send cash, or give out credit card numbers as most have been refrained from exposing credit cards details. however, I am still waiting for my special numbers that I paid $90NZD and till this time I still have not recieved the numbers as promised. It is best to have a online paypal account rather than sending money or credit cards details still think its a scam. My friend is a Psyhic and touched the letters given and had a trance saying she could see deciet and greed and copies of copies but not original. So I believe you are just copying rather than original let the world judge on this one
    matiajseala@windowslive.com

    ReplyDelete