27.5.09

Maria Duval Testimony #15

My Dearest Maria Duval,

How are you. Hope this letter finds you in the best of health. I’m going to make this note short. I really like to thank you for all your support. But I’m sorry for the fact that I haven’t sent you any money yet but I just don’t have it right now.

Life is really pretty bad now I’m a single parent. I have two kids a boy & a girl. My son stays with me. I’m unemployed for the moment, but I’m going to find a job soon. I don’t have friends here in Suffolk. I’m lonely, don’t have a girlfriends at the moment. That’s not a problems. Me and my family are not close. So it’s just me & my son. My little girls mother don’t want me & my son around her that’s a big problem. I want so much to relocate me & my son to another state, to start my life all over, a new beginning, but I want you to know that you have really had an impact in my life so far and I love you for that and have the upmost respect for you. Please continues.

I know things will change for the better soon. Good things come’s to those who wait. So my friend, thank you a million times over.
Love and more
Love
E.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment