28.5.09

Maria Duval Testimony #16

Dear Maria Duval,

This is to let you know how the seances went. I had started to say the prayer and on the 13 of March I started feeling different, more confidence, relax, calm, more happy enjoying my work, noticing people were much friendlier. My friend Anne make me bought the book ‘‘Secret’’. It’s all about what you are telling me to be more positive and the universe will help you etc… I had read something like that before but didn’t keep up the practice but now I see what I have to do to be happy.

Anyway while I was at work I could feel this tingling in my feet & legs and felt warm inside I thought of you working your magic on me. I felt great. Too on 26 of March, I had took the day off so I could attend our seance at 14:01. That morning I had a phone call, a man calling me about my (CPP) he said I would get more money if I fill out another form and that I deserved to get the money coming to me, I was shock he said I am not suppose to tell you this, so say nothing and I will send you the right form far epen to send me. We told far awhile and I thank him. (He was angel looking up for me). I still haven’t work the past with my angels yet but soon will but one night the same day that I received the book I dream that I had two angels next to me and I ask one of them to send me lone and I remember putting my hands around his face and he kiss me on the chin – I woke-up – thinking what was that all above. I am laughing while I write this, but like you said they are there.

Another strange thing happen on March 26. (afternoon) I started getting ready for our shedule seance 14:01. Anyway I was in a deep relaxing stage when I notice that it was 13:30 I knew that I had started too early but during that time I remember seeing this dark looking man with a mustache marin who was that! So than I got ready again for your séance and notice that it was you working on me this time. Stange (Could it be that Greek guy just kidding.

Maria, I just done reading your letters they are so professional written. You seem to be a hard working woman.

I love my cross and all the other talismans I try to have them with me at all time. I won about $80 so far with tickets. But I know it will be more soon the way you are working on me.

I am going out more I love music and dancing I had toir gines & cha-cha and other dance.

So I might meet the man of my life soon it’s funny but before I didn’t care if I had someone or not and now I would like to have someone, it’s more fun I love to travel so I want to share my trip with someone. It will be possible soon. Thank you so much.

P.S. I will let you know more of what’s happening.

Stella C.

Maria, only put my initial S.C. if you happen to write something about me. It’s a secret.

S.C.
NB

No comments:

Post a Comment