11.5.09

Maria Duval Testimony #6

My Dearest Maria Duval,

I want to thank you so much for being so so faithful in our friendship over many many months and so I have lived in the hope that my situation will change from week to week. I have read and reread much of the correspondence that you have sent me and although I believed in your predictions, I had never had any luck so I felt that I should write and tell you about your balance restorer which came about 1 month ago.

I followed your instructions dear Maria and put it under my bed.

I have been receiving medication for an ailment which used to bother me every night when I went to bed and cough continuously. But since i have the Balance Restorer I have had the best sleep ever.

Now I am filled with excitement and joy after reading your most recent predictions for me. Yes, these are the dear ones that I am looking forward too...

Jean
New Zealand


No comments:

Post a Comment