15.5.09

Maria Duval Testimony #8

Dear Maria Duval

I have received your the balance restorer, I read your instructions very carefully were to place the balance restorer, and the rods they took a little longer because my ceiling’s are nine feet high.

Maria when I took the last rod out of the box I felt a very good positive energy in my hands and I knew in that moment the balance restorer will work at is best. After placing the rods and the balance restorer into there proper location as per your advice, I read your instructions how to perform the ritual, Maria at this time I am just reading and concentrating on the instructions when I finish I keep thinking of the ritual I went to another room in my apartment with in a few seconds this visual image very clear of a Haitian ashtray that was given to me as a gift many years ago came to me. Maria I was not thinking about this ashtray at all.

All of this happened in the afternoon late at night I perform the ritual when I finish, I knew were the ashtray was in a box with all the others ashtray’s that I have collected over years from around the world. When I grab the box Maria the type of vibration that I felt at that moment was a very negative one (bad). The next day the ashtray was out of my home don’t worry I follow you instructions very carefully.

Maria I have to confess my sleeping is way much better since the balance restorer is in my home thank you. I am sure at this point you must be smiling and happy. I also have to tell you your ability, knowledge, energy and honesty are remarkable.

Because I know for a fact my case is not a simple one and I am very happy that you are willing to help change my life around. I promise I do my best so it can happen.

Maria I also received your talismans luck and money, love and friendship and my Gemini talisman, there are very beautiful I just starter wearing then on my neck I will let you know any thing that happens. In the next few days I will be sending you a letter in reference telepathic séances.

Maria you have send me several letters, I hope the ones that I am responding are appropriate at this time. Due to money problems is difficult to answer all of then.

Maria I am sure you will be very occupied working on my file and I will await for your correspondence soon. Once again thank you for your honesty and friendship.

Love always
G.A.
New Jersey, 07002

No comments:

Post a Comment