13.5.09

Maria Duval Testimony #7

Dear Ms. Maria Duval,

I wanted to take this time to thank you for your tremendous help and sharing your extraordinary gifts with me.

To have been given the opportunity to know you has been a turning point in my life. You’ve gone far beyond what I would expect anyone to do.

With your extra sensory perception, you’ve told me that my life has every chance of changing over the coming weeks. I feel strongly that you are right, something is happening day by day, don’t know how to figure it out.

I am positive, I am confident, and am feeling lucky every day. The things you’ve told me would happen, they are more and more.

To have the expertise to find a solution to neutralize some negative "waves" (as you call them) has changed from unpleasant to a perfect atmosphere in my home: what a change.

You knowing how to ward off danger and shielding me from harm, has given me a sense of safety.

I am grasping opportunities that I see coming into my life. If it wasn’t with your help, I would have never had the know-how or nerve to pursue it.

Some of your predictions have happened.

The family knew nothing about the upcoming Wedding. We all got invitations to a granddaughter’s Wedding June 23rd 2007. The Wedding was in S.C. and I did meet a lot of people from afar. Her husbands’ family weren’t from S.C.

I have great faith in you. You are 1 of the most pivotal people in my life, and most exceptional.

You have the ability to strengthen people through your letters. You do have great talents that sets you apart from many.

May God Guide you
G.F.
Florida,33908

No comments:

Post a Comment