10.6.09

Maria Duval Testimony #21

Hi there,

When I received a letter from Maria telling me about a very lucky cycle coming up in February three the next 3 months. I read certain dates she gave me twice ! She said I would receive an invitation to a grand event then the magic would begin.
One week later I received an expense paid trip to a grand ball for Valentines Day in Vegas!

She also saw $ coming increasing three fold, then I’d be signing papers concerning money. I still don’t believe it that it must be a dream, I won 70,000 Quarters! Again the magic came. One day I got home, I felt extremely lucky I couldn’t work. So, I went to Canada (Windsor)! I don’t know why I did that, but 5 minutes there, I won $80000!Then everyday after that I kept winning $. Small amounts, then more.

On March 19 I had to go back to Vegas on business for that weekend with my husband. I had a dream the night before I left. I had to sign papers as a lady handed me hundreds of dollars! It was so real I woke up and told my husband what I dreamed well on March 22nd at 5.50AM I won $2,601.50! I had to sing the tax forms. Again I won total in jackpots $7,00000. Unreal!

Still to come, like a dreamy waiting for the Airport taxi I hit 25000! Don’t believe me? Sitting on the plane home, there was a drawing called Losei’s hand. I sat in seat (03E) changed it twice at boarding too! Would you believe out of 350 people on that plane, the stewardess picked my lucky dollar with the only (1) I had crumpled in my pocket! I won at 6:35pm I’m outside of Cleveland.

Did my luck stop!?

No way, on my birthday March 23rd until now, I have won on every scratch off lottery I touched – up to 5000! Still don’t believe me? On March 28th Jupiter trined Pluto at 2:00PM until 4:00PM. I was called to hear the reading of my Uncle’s last will. He died January 2nd 99. He left $2,000,000.00 to his nieces & nephews. You got it I’m one of them! I just signed the papers! That same morning at 11:30AM I stopped for Gas, my husband bought me a cat’s paw scratch off. I won $3000! I showed my mom. She couldn’t believe it!

Well before I close. Today at 12:30PM I had lunch at our local restaurant. My husband bought me a scratch off cats claw again. Yup # 1 + 15 were my numbers. She whole scratch off had 1s + 15s on it! I won 3000 again!

I don’t know what to say. Except I sent for her 1 year report. It was so great I woudn’t put it down. It is so awesome. Oh know its full of lucky numbers!!

I almost forgot – on Saturday morning March 27th at 10:00AM my builder came over. I had a CD in the bank up, so I lended (him) by contract $40,000 my life savings for retirement. [I trust him]. He needs it for 3 months only to buy more property. He gave me $12,50000 in interest due back June 29!

Do you believe this? Unbelieveable. Of course, I donated to my charity. But it keeps on coming! I have proof of all of this as well. Photos people who saw the winning (my seat ticket) and the travel agency I told it to, all people I was with.
Sorry the letter was so long but I had to tell you she was absolutely correct!
God bless her!

Last year was so bad I couldn’t sleep for 6 months!
February 98 Mother in law had heart failure.
June 29th my dad died.
July 4th my nieces best friend was killed by fireworks at a big display.
August 18th my best friends son died.
August 21st my husband closest buddy has terminal cancer.
Sept. 9th my girlfriend from school has cancer. Jerry Z.
Sept. Oct. Nov. I was deathly ill. So was my cat, I love, and my husband.
Sept. my other friends (Jack M.) dad died
Jan. 2nd 99 my uncle died (never married)
March 28th 99, just received news my first cousin 43yrs has a cancerous tumor in her breast. It was a sad year. But this year – Gosh! Marie Duval I thank you!

God bless – Debora S.

P.S. I keep her photo on me – I take her everywhere
Ron & Debbie S.
OH 44056

No comments:

Post a Comment