12.6.09

Maria Duval Testimony #23

Dear Maria Duval,

I learned of you just a couple of months ago and decided to enlist your help. I was hesitant because I know there are a lot of charlatans out there. Also I did not want to deal with anyone who uses their power for any negative purpose such as to send bad luck to another person.

I am a very spiritual person and have deep faith in a loving God. So I wanted to be sure in my heart that I was not getting involved in something I shouldn’t. But my heart & spirit indicated that all was right in this endeavor & that you were a good person.

I had you complete my astrological chart using my time & place of birth as well as trorhythmic chart & I-Ching.

I received my forecast the last week of February, 1999. On March 2nd I took my lucky lotto numbers & bought a few lotto and also cash 5 tickets to play in the drawings for March 2nd through March 11th. On the first night March 2nd my ticket for the cash 5 drawing hit 4 out of 5 numbers which is normally 200 dollars but they had a special that night & it doubled my 200 so I won 400 dollars. I was quite happily surprised. Just wanted to let you know it’s already working. I also ordered 2 of your talismans to use for 6 months. I wish I could keep them but you said they can only be borrowed. However there were no instruction on how to return them after 6 months. Please let me know. And thank you again.

Jan
P.S. I hear you are coming to Denver. Please send me information as I would like to see you!

Jan H.

No comments:

Post a Comment