11.6.09

Maria Duval Testimony #22

Dear Maria Duval,

Everything you predicted about my past and present are right on! It even made me chuckling a couple of places!

You are so exact, I know my dreams and hopes for the future will come true!

I have dreamed about owning my own flower shop by the name of ‘‘Love Buds’’. Having fresher flowers than other florists and at a lower price too!

I also want to go on an ocean cruise and travel – hopefully with my daughter Deborah! She is a sweet woman of 39 this Nov. 21st.

Her teen years and birth of my grand-daughter, Leslie, who turns 17 on June 23rd went through them without me. Her father and I divorced after 18½yrs of marriage.

This mothers Day, I scared myself and my 2 sons and Debbie by having a mild heart attack!

I was rushed to the old Victoria Hospital on south street here in London, Ontario. Thankfully there was no heart muscle damaged and I was discharged on the Tues. following Mothers Day by 3pm. I did not arrive home until 5:25 though as I had a 2hr wait for London Para-transit. It was a warm, sunny day, so I did not mind the wait.

I now have a wonderful woman, Sandy, that comes to my apartment to help me out in any way she can, every day until May 27/99.

I taught her how to make drip coffee in my drip coffee pot. She leaves me with a fresh pot of coffee when she leaves.

She is here for 1hr, but she does other things for me on her own time. I just love her as if she was my own!

In fact, I told her the other day that I adopted her as my 2nd daughter.

My life is getting better every day and I am so happy now! I will write to you again Françoise.
Love

LouAnne G.

No comments:

Post a Comment